Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Our work as teachers begins by building upon the foundations that have been laid out in your child’s home, to help them develop a passion and thirst for learning. It is our aim to develop a successful partnership with you so that your child has every possible opportunity to flourish. Our curriculum aims to provide children with a range of opportunities and experience to shape how interpret the world around them.
We believe in the development of The Whole Child through:
- The Arts: Opportunities to learn a musical instrument, to visit galleries, museums, the theatre and concert halls.
- Sport: Opportunities to develop individual skills alongside a love of competitive sport and games.
- Leadership: Opportunities to lead and influence others.
- Internationalism: Opportunities to interact with foreign cultures.
- Service to others: Opportunities to help others and work as a member of a team.