Our work as teachers begins by building upon the foundations that have been laid out in your child’s home, to help them develop a passion and thirst for learning. It is our aim to develop a successful partnership with you so that your child has every possible opportunity to flourish. Our curriculum aims to provide children with a range of opportunities and experience to shape how interpret the world around them.
We believe in the development of The Whole Child through:
- The Arts: Opportunities to learn a musical instrument, to visit galleries, museums, the theatre and concert halls.
- Sport: Opportunities to develop individual skills alongside a love of competitive sport and games.
- Leadership: Opportunities to lead and influence others.
- Internationalism: Opportunities to interact with foreign cultures.
- Service to others: Opportunities to help others and work as a member of a team.