Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Family Liaison Officer
Jo Waters, our Family Liaison Officer, supports families in and out of school.
She can help with:
- Parent and child activities
- Home visits and one-to-one support
- Courses, workshops and drop-in groups
- Access to groups in the local community
- Engaging parents in their child’s learning
- Developing confidence to engage in school life
- Early Help Assessments
- General information and advice.
Over the years, much of Jo’s work and experience has involved supporting children and their families. She has worked as a Parenting Tutor for Adult Education, delivering both behaviour and confidence courses, and has helped families as part of her role as a Project Officer in Dartford Children’s Centres.
Jo runs a parent drop-in session every Monday afternoon between 2.15pm and 3.10pm. The session is for any parent or carer who would like to come along for a general chat. She can offer advice and guidance in a confidential, safe and friendly environment, or it can simply be used as an opportunity to have a chat with a cup of tea and a biscuit! There’s no need to let anyone know you’re coming, just pop along.
You can also contact Jo directly on 01634 242839 or you can email her – email@example.com